Thursday, January 28, 2010

Making chocolate chip cookies, charging my phone...

digging out the bags of tea light candles ... these are a few of the things I'm doing this morning. We are in the path of a large winter storm with a high chance of ice, which probably means power outage.

Last year we had a huge ice storm and were without power for about 3-4 days. We made it fine. We moved a mattress into the living room and slept by the gas log fireplace. The hardest thing to deal with was the overwhelming BOREDOM - no TV, no interwebs, no sewing machine.

Just sudoku. I did a buttload of sudoku.

According to the Weather Channel, looks like I'm going to be facing the boredom again. At least I'll have lots of chocolate chip cookies to keep me entertained.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Unless you are mean, and then, no.